Friday, September 14, 2007

Up for the challenge

Tracy's Happy Place has her monthly challenge up and you can see it HERE. Tracy says,"Well for this months Challenge I want you to create a card using a stamp or stamp set that you bought and have not used in 'forever' or have never picked up since you bought it!" Well, I bought Cobblestone alphabet from CTMH last March. HAD to have it! I never used it. Until today, that is! Can you believe that? How many months is that-7? Jeez! So here is my challenge card, using my 7 month old Cobblestone alphabet, Groovy Guava and Basic Black card stock, ink and ribbon. (I also used Brocade Basics on the background-it is embossed with clear EP).

16 comments:

Alex said...

I found your blog through Tracy's - love it and will be back! Your card for the challenge is awesome, I really like the colors you used. Time for me to go break out some very unused stamps - LOL!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Renée Storch said...

OMG, I'm in love with your card, the layout and the colors are fabulous!

Alhambra Club said...

LOVE this card, it is great, your colors and background stamps are fantastic.

Tracy.H said...

Great card!! Thanks for playin'along with the challenge...you are quick!! :0)

My Paper World said...

You did a fabulous job with the challenge,your card is stunning! I love the colours!

Unknown said...

Love the Love!
(just cracked myself up) lol

Marlou McAlees said...

a beautiful card, love that pink :) x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! You should use these stamps more often! I love the groovy guava and black together! Love this!

Kathy said...

Isn't it funny how we see a set we just have to have and then when we get it home - just stumped on what to do with it. Great job with this one.

Diane said...

Awesome -- love the way you did the background!

Corie said...

This is just so adorable!!!!

CeeCee said...

Oooooh, nice colors! And I love the layout, clean and simple. I gotta get that Brocade Basics...
CC

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the black and pink together. Man, you're making me want to use that colour combo... only I have a pile of boy pics on my desk. Eeeeek! Maybe I'll get my colour fix by making a card instead of scrapping! lol

Maria said...

Wow! Great card! I really love the black and pink color combo. It's very stunning. I have a ton of stamps that I really need to use. Awesome job on Tracy's challenge.

Maria

Anonymous said...

This is great! Love the color combo!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job. I love the colors.

Teresa