Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hallow-Scream?

Ok, by now you all must know I am a paper whore. That's right, I said it. I love patterns and I love putting patterns together.
After designing my last halloween layout, I had some paper left over so naturally, I made some cards. This paper is from the Enchanted collection by Close To My Heart and is so YUMMY! I have, in fact, ordered another pack of it!
Lots of sanding and distressing with these cards. CTMH paper is white core, so the sanding looks so cool! The sentiments are from the set Hallow-Scream, also from CTMH.

10 comments:

Til said...

Yep, those papers are yummy! You did a fantastic job! Love'em~!

Risa said...

You are too funny Michelle...I think quite a few of us crafters are paper whore-ders! lol
Your card is fantastic and I love the paper!
Malieta:)

Melissa said...

Fabulous Michelle!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my paper whore, know what you mean, just figure out if I don't buy any more paper I should have enough to last to the 22nd Century, too much paper, too little time. LOL, love your cards the paper combo and distressing is great. LOVE CTMH paper for the white core

Sam said...

These are fabulous! Love the roughed up edges and all the sanding, adds real texture!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Halloween cards!

Crafty Connie said...

Super Halloween cards Michelle!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job :)

Teresa

Renée Storch said...

Great job, the patterned paper is so cool!

Michelle B said...

I love this paper too! Great cards, thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Michelle