Monday, September 3, 2007

The results are in...

My scrapbook page won first place. I'm happy, but shocked. (The passport photo that looks like it is off the page actually tucks in under the other photo).


EDIT: This next page is NOT my page. It's someone else's entry. I just really loved it and was surprised it came THIRD! I think she deservbed first. it's a gorgeous photo and beautiful LO.
I think this scrapbook page should have won first place. It's gorgeous. The only reason I can think of that it came in THIRD is because there is no journalling.


Now, my cards came in second. This shocked me. I thought for sure I would have got first place. The first place winner had her cards in a matching box...the one we make from a sheet of card stock. I think that's why she won.


All in all, I am happy I entered. I will probobly enter again next year. Oh, and my mom is thrilled that "our" scrapbook page came in first!

15 comments:

L8ybug2 said...

Great job on all of these!

CeeCee said...

Congratulations, Michelle! Your projects are all beautiful.
CC

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful that your pages and cards won, and that first place win is fantastic, although 2nd and 3rd place is nothing to sneeze about, CONGRATULATIONS.

Anonymous said...

Waaaahooooo! Congratulations, Michelle! 1st and 2nd place... totally respectable finishes! And very well deserved. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! A 1st AND a 2nd - that's pretty darn fabulous, I'd say!

Corie said...

CONGRATS -- Ribbons for everything you entered is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Wooo hooo! Congratulations! All of your projects are wonderful!

Risa said...

Congratulations Michelle....I think that all of your entries are winners!!!! I love both layouts and the cards are beautiful! "you go girl"!!!

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"..Michelle
I am so glad to see that you WON.
Good for you...Your LO is Beautiful. Bet your Mom is pretty proud of that LO.
Your Cards are beautiful too. Second place is still good***
Glad to se that you did so well..that is quite an honor !
Great Job Girl !!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first and second place wins...you deserve it!

Unknown said...

Congrats, that page deserved to win! I thought for sure you woulda won first for the cards, not that 2nd is shabby!
Congrats!!

Crafty Connie said...

Congratulations on your entries. I love reading your blog. You make some of the best cards that I have seen and you are a great inspiration.

Barbara said...

Congratulations! You deserve it girl! You do beautiful work!

Leena said...

Congratulations Michelle on your 1st & 2nd place! Your 2nd place win is a winner to me!! I'm very happy for you!

Sam said...

That's great news! CONGRATULATIONS! thouroughly deserved though ;o)