Friday, September 21, 2007

Limited Layers

Another SCS challenge...Limited Layers. this was tough...I like layers. Though not as much as Faith! Her cards are usually 10 or more layers!
When Trina was visiting me on Sunday, she brought her Tres Chic stamp and I stamped up a bunch of backgrounds...first, I used Canvas with Creamy Caramel ink then I used Tres Chic with Chocolate Chip ink. I made up 6 of these to use later. Well, when I saw today's Limited Supplies Challenge, I knew this was the time to use it! I also used my new Think Happy Thoughts and my scallop and 1 1/4" circle punches.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out really lovely. I like the shades of brown you used.

Anonymous said...

Love this one. I know this is a dumb question, but is that a background stamp or a wheel or what? It looks fantastic!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Michelle! This is fantastic! I love those two BG stamps together!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, what a lovely background stamp.

Crafty Connie said...

A very sophisticated card. Lovely composition.

Corie said...

Love how this turned out -- so stunning!!

Corie said...

Love how this turned out -- so stunning!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love all the brown . . . very pretty!

Maria said...

Wow I love that paper that you used and you did a wonderful job with the limited layer. It's beautiful.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie...I am back from vacation and I popped in to see what you were up to. I LOVE your cards this past week...those sketch challenge cards are GORGEOUS with color and todays card...YUM! So rich and elegant. You are a ROCKING cardmaker!

Renée Storch said...

Absolutely gorgeous card for this challenge!!! I love it!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I agree....absolutely gorgeous!
:-)

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the background stamp. I really do like this card. I wanted the Stamp but could not imagine spending $25 on one stamp. Very nice card!

Leena said...

Love the colors of these cards!! The brown shades are really nice! Gorgeous!!