Monday, September 17, 2007

Four Things....Tag.

I was tagged by Allison from Stamping When I Can.

Four places I have worked.
1. Tim Horton's (A Canadian coffee chain)
2. a group home
3. A clothing store
4. My day care center

Four places I have lived.
1. Shediac, New Brunswick
2. Moncton, New Brunswick
3. Ottawa, Ontario
4. Long Sault, Ontario

Four places I have been on vacation.
1. Salt lake City, Utah
2. Boston, Mass
3. My friend Jen's cottage in the gatineau mountains
4. Texas, when I was a kid

Four of my favorite foods.
1. pasta
2. chocolate
3. pepsi
4. mashed and scallopped potatoes

Four places I would rather be right now.
1. at Jen's cottage
2. stamping with friends
3. Ireland
4. Hawaii

Four friends most likely to respond.
1-Spazzy
2-Maria
3-Malieta
4-Bloghore

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pepsi is one of the 4 major food groups right?? I'm havin one now at 9 in the morning. lol

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So nice to get to know you better.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Love that I was mentioned twice!! Woohoo! So sorry you can't make it to the cottage this weekend - but a girl's gotta make money stamping!! Congrats on the classes are parties - you rock!!!