Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bad to The Bone!

I adore Halloween. I love decorating, making cards, making costumes, making up treat bags, and carving decorative pumpkins. I love Halloween colours. I especially love last year's paper from Stampin' Up! I'm glad I bought extra, but I'm running out.
I also love the Batty For You set from Stampin' Up. It's perfect with the 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch and scallop punch. I could do this all day!


PS: Don't forget to comment HERE for some Blog Candy!

10 comments:

Colleen Schaan said...

Adorable!!! I love it!

Crafty Connie said...

Another great card Michelle. Love the patterned paper.

Karen said...

This is the cutest. I love that set but I haven't stamps ie on color paper yet! Great card

Renée Storch said...

You did a great job with this card! I love the paper!

Adelina said...

I love Halloween too! Great card, it's extra spooky!

Unknown said...

I have tot ake a break from Chrismas to work on Halloween, you give me great inspiration!

Alhambra Club said...

Your card is great, that paper is great, can see why you bought extra

Unknown said...

I love last year's paper too!
Love this card, I need to pull out my little guys again and make something!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OMG the paper is FANTASTIC! I also love Halloween! I hope to make some cards tonight! Love this card!

Swamp Tulip said...

I love this paper! Super job!

Teresa