Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Had a Busy Weekend!

It was busy, but so much fun.
Saturday, I had a workshop...went really well and the hostess is thrilled with her freebies. Sunday was the Blackburn Scrappers crop. We meet once a month. Our last crop was in may so it was great to see everyone again! I made 11 cards that day.
My friend Barb was there in the morning and she gave me some of her scrap paper...I think it's Basic Grey's haute couture, but not positive. Anyway, I LOVE it! It goes perfectly with SU's Old Olive and Chocolate Chip card stock!



9 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Wow !!! These are beautiful !! I absolutely LOVE them !!!! Thanks for sharing them...gorgeous.

Alhambra Club said...

Love the paper these cards are fantastic.

Renée Storch said...

I just love your cards!!! YOu are very good at this!

Sam said...

Oh my, yummy Basic Grey, love them both!

Anonymous said...

Those are such beautiful cards, Michelle. I still can't get over how FAST you create these beauties. I guess I am the queen of indecision... maybe I need more practice at cards. Maybe I need to give up my scrap addiction for cards. ;)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty! Great patterned paper!

Crafty Connie said...

Love the cards and the designs. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love that paper! And the jumbo eyelets. The colour combo is terific.

Corie said...

So gorgeous -- especially love that DP