Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Spooky Halloween

So, as far as "spooky" goes, i guess I'm pretty tame. I really like the "bad things" in this issue of Martha Stewart Halloween edition. The spooky spider porch is awesome!




I am also planning on doing up some mad scientist jars.



As far as Halloween craft supplies go, I LOVE patterned paper...(we've already established that I'm a paper whore). I love purple, black, green and orange together. I can never have enough black brads.
I like this set from Paper Trey. I also like the Best Witches stamp from Stampendous.
These rub-ons from AMM are cute and so are these Herbanella stickers.
So, I hope this helps out my swap partner Connie to get a better idea of what kind of halloween stuff I like.

13 comments:

Sam said...

We LOVE Halloween in our house too, planning an even bigger party this year! Can't wait to see what you get up to, take lots of photos!!

Crafty Connie said...

Thanks Michelle!
I will be out shopping for some tricks and treats for you this weekend.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love Halloween too! I really love witches! OMG, I laughed out loud at the "paper whore" comment! I call myself a scrapbooking / Stampin' Up whore! You just cracked me up! Cool spooky stuff! It's all so FUN!

Anonymous said...

WOW - this stuff is too cute! I don't do much for Halloween...but this stuff looks like fun!

Renée Storch said...

Oh the spooky porch is very cool!

Ila said...

This is wonderful!! Luv the the spooky porch. I've been browsing through your blog and enjoying your Fabulous Creations!..I'll be back....

Unknown said...

I love the "bad side" too! That bird house really creeped me out...in the best way.

Risa said...

The decorations are really cool!
Malieta:)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Hey there, thanks for stoppinh by and posting on my blog...Love your work!!!

HUgs,
Lisa B <><

Thanh Vo said...

Some really good ideas you got there. You must take some pictures to show us what your house looks like!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos Michelle. Now I have to go and get the magazine. These ideas are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeek! Halloween?! It's not even officially October yet. I should have known when I saw you making Halloween cards last week! *rolls eyes*

I am so totally kidding! I LOVE Halloween stuff too. I hoarded a ton of paper last year. And the year before. But I've only made... ummmm... ONE Halloween LO for my own albums EVER. (Three gift album LOs for my mom and dad... one for me. UGH!) But who cares? I keep right on buying. *rolls eyes again* lol

Lauren said...

I love the MS Halloween crafts. Maybe this year I will find the time to do more. Have fun with your spooky projects!