Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Huge surprise

So I got my mail today and saw this huge envelope for me and I thought, "Hmm...I wonder what this is?" I see the return address is from Connie and wonder why is she sending me something? Well it turns out she is sending me something just because I happened to mention i liked it in one of my posts on her blog! Can you imagine? See, Connie has been busy making these valentine cards with this great paper, and she thought she'd send me some because I liked it so much!
Connie, you are a SWEATHEART!
Thank you so much!

16 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

How great, enjoy the goodies.

Melissa said...

Awesome! What is the name of Connie's blog?

Many Blessings,
M.

Unknown said...

That is really nice of her!! Have a great day!

Jessica Lynn
http://jlodesignteam.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Let's see what you come up with now!

Unknown said...

Yes...Connie is the sweetest!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

She is a sweetheart! That's fantastic! Happy mail!

Lauren said...

Lucky you!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr that is so kind ,what a lovely friend ,Dawnx

Maria said...

Wow Connie is the absolute sweetest and those yummy stuff she sent you is as sweet! Looks like you have a lot of goodies to make some awesome Valentine cards!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...just catching up on all my blog reading! You've been busy! what a great gal connie is for sending you that stuff. I can't wait to see wha you make with it!

Dana said...

Talk about awesome mail!

Leena said...

Wow!! I love a great mail day!! She's the sweetest!! Love what you got from her!!

Diane said...

Lucky girl!!!Have fun with your goodies!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

That's so cool!
:-)

Risa said...

You are so lucky Michelle and these goodies are awesome! I can't wait to see what you make with these goodies. Thank you for your warm and kind comments Michelle, they really made my day.
malieta:)

Samantha said...

That's an awesome surprise!! Have fun with your new stuff, you lucky gal :)