Thursday, January 3, 2008

Awesome mail and PIF!

First, look at what I got from Maria! It's for the Pay It foreward RAK. In turn, I send a PIF to someone else, they send to someone, etc...Not only was this bag stamped all over, but the panel on the front was done in cracked glass! Just GORGEOUS! Inside the bag was a ton of beautiful matching hand made items, like a card, a recipe card, an altered notebook with my monogram on every page, starbuck's coffee and a Starbuck's coffee card! every item has been done with the cracked glass technique! WOW!


This group of goodies is from Malieta. LOVE both these cards! Very detailed! Isn't the Stampendous bee too cute?

A Christmas card from Simone. It's so cute, a little cock-eyed, just like me! Thanks, Spazzy!



This one from Corie! I was so glad to hear from her! This card is very detailed, also! And heavy!




Look at what sweet Connie sent! A BEAUTIFUL card (I was all about the red, green and white for Christmas this year) and a cute scrapbook kit! Thank you, Connie!


I am so lucky to have met some amazing people through this blog. Thank you so much for your kindness!
OK, off to work on my Pay It Foreward RAK!




13 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

You are VERY welcome Michelle. I know that you will do something wonderful with the little kit.

Lauren said...

Lucky you! That's awesome.

Nancy Riley said...

Lucky you, Michelle! Great RAKs! tfs!

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Janine said...

WOW !! How lucky are you !!
Love your work..

Maria said...

Hi Michelle! Wow, you received a bunch of awesome cards and gifts! How sweet! You deserve all of the wonderful things you received!

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

You go girl, got a lot of goodies, can't wait to see what you create with them

Risa said...

I'm glad you liked you card and I love your other RAKs also! You are so blessed Michelle...have a wonderful day.
malieta:)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! You got a lot of GREAT stuff! Enjoy!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow that amazing craft gifts you recived ,carn't wait to seewhat you make ,Dawnx

Samantha said...

How fun!! I'm all about the Pay It Forward concept, not just in scrapping, but in everyday life. More people need to live by this concept, don't you think?!

I added your blog to my roll-call. Thanks for taking the time to see what I'm up!!

I hope you have a great weekend :)

Corie said...

You are so welcome. Thanks so much for all the cards you sent to me. I really appreciate all your well wishes!! You are certainly one of the GREAT ones!!

Little C's Creations said...

you got some pretty stuffs there, Michele! We share the same great group of blog friends.

hugs,
Jen