Monday, January 14, 2008

So, you wanted to know....

I was tagged by Samantha. I am tagging Lauren and CeeCee.

1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics: day care kids and my pets.

2.The 2 best places I've been to: Salt lake City Utah and Cobourg Ontario during the Canada day weekend.

3. 2 things I do everyday: browse the internet and stamp.

4. The 2 things everyone knows about me: I love animals and stamping.

5. The 2 places I wish to visit: Mexico and Egypt

6. 2 things you may not know about me: I was adopted as a baby. I want to change careers.

7. My two favorite foods: Lasagna. Roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy, and turnip.

8. My two favorite musical artists: I don't know. I like so much different kinds of music and it changes with my moods.

9. The last thing you watched on television: I'm currently watching Dora the Explorer.

10. The one thing you can always count on to make you feel better: Shopping for scrapbook supplies. Stamping with friends.

11. My two favorite outside activities: walking, swimming.

12. If you had the time, what would you do to keep fit: I would love to have a personal trainer.

13. How you would spend a perfect day: Sleeping as late as I wanted, lounging around, stamping with friends til the wee hours of the night.

14. If you won the lottery, what is the first extravagant gift you would buy for yourself (you know, after helping everyone else)? I would love to gut our current house and redo it all.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks for sharing, some interesting facts here. I have been tagged and must get it done.

Crafty Connie said...

It is great to learn a bit more about you, thanks for sharing.

Samantha said...

Thanks for playing along! I love learning more about my blogging friends :) I also LOVE lasagna!! I hear I make a mean lasagna dish, too.

Anonymous said...

Love your perfect day! Wouldn't that just be the greatest!!!

Sam said...

So you like stamping then? Who would have thought it?? :P

Like the sound of your perfect day ;) Though in mine there would be LOTS of food cooked by someone else as well lol