Monday, January 21, 2008

For You

Wow, what a busy weekend! I did a workshop Friday night, one Saturday night and my monthly crop on Sunday. Luckily, today I have no children 'til after school, so I can CHILLAX (as Spazzy would say)!
I also spent the day Saturday with my best girlfriend, Jen, and we had a really fun day!
Today's card is brought to you by the stamp set One of a Kind and the flower punch that matches it! I LOVE this set. These colours together are just so fun. Stamps: One of a Kind, BoHo Backgrounds
Paper/ink: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranite, Pumpkin Pie
accessories: BoHo Flower punch, pop dots

16 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

A very beautiful card, a breath of spring on a cold snowy winter day!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty. Great colors!

Lauren said...

This color combination is fantastic. It is so cheerful - makes you smile! TFS.

Renée said...

oooh, that punch is on my wishlist! You've done a great job here, I love the colours and the wave of flowers across!

Unknown said...

very cute card, love the color combo.

Donna Baker said...

what a bright, cheerful card, love the wave you got going on!

Juliet A said...

This card is adorable! I love it!

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

love this one, did you cut out all the flowers individually?

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card, love how you did the flowers and your colors.

Samantha said...

Oh, pretty, pretty card!! I love the colors you used on it. Great job!!

Marilyn said...

What a cute card - love the color combo - and what a great way to show off the new punch too!!

Lisa T said...

A matching stamp and punch... how stinkin' cute is that?! Love the card. :)

Corie said...

I absolutely LOVE this card -- the colors, the flowers, the layout -- see I just LOVE it.

Risa said...

This is a beautiful card Michelle! I love the color combo and the flowers are so pretty!
malieta:)

Anonymous said...

IRL this is ssssssooooo cute! Great job!

Sam said...

Ooooh pretty!! Love the flower "wave" and what gorgeous colours!