Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holiday Trio

I got my new Dashing paper from Stampin' Up, and paired it with the Season of Joy set.


The first card was inspired by the paper line ki memories put out about 3 years ago...even La Senza had PJs in these colours! I used my word window punch from SU to create the, well, word window, and I used heat and stick powder and glitter over the words. This heat and stick powder is really cool, and keeps the glitter from falling off. Why have I not used it before now?

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love those snowflakes

Anonymous said...

LOVE these glittery cards. And I totally remember those papers and PJs in the same colour combination! lol

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Those retro snowflakes are fantastic! Great cards!

Maria said...

Awesome cards, Michelle! I love those papers. The patterns are so festive!

Maria

Unknown said...

I still have some of that KI paper, I love those colors. Great job Michelle.

Crafty Connie said...

Super great cards!!! Love the colors.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous cards ,love the glitter affect ,Dawnxx

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute!!! What awesome creations!!!

:-)

Swamp Tulip said...

So pretty. You've been busy! I love them all :)

Teresa

Anonymous said...

I just got this retro snowflake set and I LOVE it..N

Risa said...

This card is beautiful Michelle and the paper is so pretty!
I am loving red and white this year for some reason.
malieta:)

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS CARDS MICHELLE, THOSE PP'S ARE AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the added sparkle to them! TFS! :)

Leena said...

I LOVE the snowflakes!! You really make GORGEOUS cards Michelle!!