Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Card Extravaganza!

What a fun and busy weekend! I had a Christmas card class Friday night, a craft fair on Saturday and a Christmas card class on Sunday! Both classes were well attended! Thanks to all of you that came! I'm glad you all had fun!
We created 5 Christmas cards.Here is one of them, one of my all-time favourite cards! I'll post the others later.Stamps: City of David, Plaid BG
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Acc: Gold cord, Versamark, Gold EP, sponge

I sponged chocolate chip ink lightly around the edges to soften it up. The main image is embossed with gold EP.

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so pretty! I love the gold embossing!

Unknown said...

Love the embossed image with the sponging!

Risa said...

This card is beautiful, your embossed work is always so neatly done!
malieta:)