Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Penguins

One of my customers asked me to create some samples with her set Punch Pals, and this is one of the cards I made. I actually really like it, even though it's pretty simple. It would make a good workshop card. Stamp sets: Punch Pals, Many Merry Messages
Card Stock and ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Acc: sponge, stampin' dimensionals
Technique...I sponged soft sky all around the outside of the white panel. It kinda looks like snow. The soft sky penguin was cut out and popped up with stampin' dimensionals.

9 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute card, love your happy little penguins.

Jenn D said...

how cute! I love these penguins.

Kathie Bailey said...

Michelle, this is so cute! I love that little guy. :-)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Those penguins are totally adorable! I love this!

Maria said...

Hey Michelle! Great use of that stamp! I like how you made one of the penguin 3D. You're right, it's a fun card for a workshop.

Maria

Little C's Creations said...

too cute!!!

hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

That's very cute... your work is always so well designed, Michelle!

Risa said...

This is a cutie!
malieta:)

Marlou McAlees said...

how adorable!!! I love penguins x