Monday, November 5, 2007

Had a great weekend!

It is dark and rainy here today, so there is no natural light, so I apologize for the dark photo.
OK, Saturday was an AWESOME day! I went to an all day crop and had so much FUN! I kept awesome company and made 3 LOs and 12 cards. I also stepped out to cut my hair off...this growing it long was not working out and the hair was annoying me all morning, so off I went to get it chopped.
Paula was sitting beside me and she brought her sewing machine and stitched on 2 of my LOs. I LOVE the way it looks!
Sunday, I did nothing. It was lovely. Well, except for my horrible ear ache. Mike ran the dishwasher, emptied it and put them away, PLUS he did 2 loads of laundry. PLUS he made supper. He's a pretty great guy.
Here's one of the LOs Paula stitched on.
All products used are from Stampin' Up. (I still need to do my journalling).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful page, love the stitching.
Let's see the new hairdo!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

The stitching looks great, and it's a wonderful layout! Your husband sounds fantastic!

Alhambra Club said...

What a fantastic layout, love the stitching, hope you are feeling better soon.

Greta Adams said...

i love that line of paper from SU...great page

Anonymous said...

Rock on Mike!!! (Do you rent him out?)

I wanna see the new short hair do!!!

Your layout is adorable!

Theresa said...

I love all the stitching!!! Beautiful layout!
Sounds like you've got a great catch!!!

Risa said...

This layout is beautiful and the sitching is amazing!
malieta:)