Friday, November 16, 2007

12 Days of Christmas

My friend, Paula, over at Scrapping Buddies, is doing a 12 Days of Christmas challenge. You can find the challenge HERE. Each day she will issue a challenge for a Christmas/Holiday card in hopes of inspiring us to get our cards done early...or at least on time! We are already on day 4, so here are my first 4...

Challenge 1~Traditional Red and Green I used my Season of Joy set for this challenge. I like the simplicity.


Challenge2~Swirls

The swirl is from Season of Joy, the sentiment is from Very Merry Messages. Paper is Imaginessence, card stock is River Rock. I embossed the swirls and sentiment with clear EP.
Challenge 3~Non-Traditional Christmas Colours
I used SU Lavendar Lace, Almost Amethyst and Lovely Lilac as my colour pallette. The stamp set is New Fallen Snow from CTMH.


Challenge 4~Trees
I don't know who makes this paper. I cut strips at different lenghts to create the tree. The sentiment is from Season of Joy. The card stock is Always Artichoke (SU).



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards, as always! I see I will have some competition for the RAK she's giving away. ;)

Unknown said...

They're all great!

Alhambra Club said...

My, you have been busy, instead of doing the "American" day after Thanksgiving shopping spree I am going to have a card making day. Stores are way too busy that day anyway.

I love your cards, they are wonderful.

Greta Adams said...

woo hoo i love all the cards!! i have been racking my brain on simple stamped card for a WS i have coming up..that i am NOT looking forward to by the way and the first card you made is about how simple i want...simple, easy and beautiful...thanks for the inspiration

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!!!! Love your swirls! And yes I am loving my stamps and of course now I need more. Any idea where I can get some??? wink wink!

Unknown said...

JUST LOVING ALL YOUR NEW CARDS!THOSE PP'S ARE ALL JUST STUNNING!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Your cards as beautiful as always!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow your cards are so inspiring.Dawnx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

They're all great!

Corie said...

All of these are so GREAT!!!

Risa said...

These cards are so pretty Michelle! Great job with the challenges.
malieta:)