Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Birthday Cards

It's Angel's birthday, so to celebrate I've made birthday cards using more of her sketches.



This uses sketch #2

Stamps: Wanted and Dare to Be Fabulous

Card Stock/paper: SageShadow, Wanted Designer paper

Ink: Sage Shadow

Acc: Antique Brass Jumbo Brads




This uses sketch #24.

Stamps: Big Bold Birthday, Think Happy Thoughts

Card Stock/paper: Groovy Guava, Level 3 Hostess paper

Ink: Groovy Guava

Acc: pop dots, paper piercer


This uses sketch #22.

Stamps: Big Bold Birthday

Card Stock/paper: Tempting Turquoise, Just Chillin' (CTMH)

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Purely Pomegranite

Acc: pop dots





12 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Amazing cards again ,they are brilliant ,Dawnx

Angel said...

Absolutely fabulous cards and 3 more entries for you. I am getting ready to draw!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

They're all great, and I really like the first one. The dare to be fabulous stamp and the wanted items are just fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Oh...that first card is FABULOUS!!!! and I love the bright birthday card. Great job on all those layouts...you have been a busy gal!

Unknown said...

be still my heart...that 1st card is....a-a-a-amazing! The colors, the design, those stamps...I am just floored at the awesomeness of that card.
Wonderful cards, as usual!

Alhambra Club said...

these are great, love the cupcake, maybe I am partial since I am hungry

Greta Adams said...

dang woman YOU ROCK!!
even though i stamp (and a demonstrator ..OY!) i never think my stuff looks good so i never post it!! lol...oh well...i will admire everone else's...to me there is a difference in stampin and scrapping!!

Maria said...

Wow, Michelle! Your cards are fabulous! I love all the different designs and great use of the scallop punch!

Maria

Risa said...

I love all three of your cards Michelle, I'm really partial to sketch #24!
malieta:)

Rachel said...

I do love your work sweetie!!! See ya at blackburn soon!

rach

Leena said...

Michelle, your cards are always so fabulous!! Love all of them especially the 1st card, with the scallop flowers!!

Little C's Creations said...

oh I just love all of these!!!

hugs,
Jen