Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm such a bad blogger!

Wow, I can't believe what a bad blogger I've been! I am not keeping up with my posts, and I apologize. Between working all day, chemistry Monday and Wednesday nights, monthly crops, monthly scrapbooking class and monthly card class, time is at a premium. Plus, we had to do a bit of a renovation in the day care space.
Here's what's new:
Our cat Nicki had her blood sugar tested and it was 10.2...a teeny bit high, but we will continue her dose every 3rd day.
I took advantage of CTMH's buy 2 get 1 free sale and I will post my goodies when I recieve them April 1st (at the monthly Blackburn crop).
I'm doing well in chemistry.
Every single person I know has been horribly sick...except me...(knock on wood).

Well, that's it, really. So you haven't missed much! LOL!

No comments: