Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Creating with a Colour Palette


On today's Facebook Live, I demonstrated how to create this card using the colour combination of Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, and Coastal Cabana. I love these colours together! This card used the stamp and die bundle of Thoughtful Expressions, found of page 47 of the Stampin Up annual catalogue. I love using the circle dies from Spotlight on Nature to create a focal point.

I also created a second card using the same colour combination with the Racing By stamp set, page 87 of the annual catalogue. I added a few embellishments with the dhesive backed Dots for Days, found on page 115. To purchase these products, and many others, shop my online store! https://www.stampinup.ca/?demoid=1002798
Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment, like and share!

No comments: