Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Creating with Around We Go bundle!


My huge catalogue order arrived and I always get overwhelmed by it all. Where do I start? What do I make? Well, this time I immediately knew I wanted to use this stamp and die set with the Lily Pond designer series paper! The bundle is called Around We Go and comes with a bunch of different types of circular dies. The Lily Pond paper has great patterns that coordinate perfectly. I used Pretty in Pink as my card base and ink colour. The card base is cut at 5.5" and scored at 4.45". The Basic White is cut at 5.25" x 4". I cut different circles out of 3 patterns of Lily Pond designer series paper and 3 coordinating card stock colours: Pretty Peacock, Smokey Slate and Pretty in Pink. Once I figured out the design, I glued everything down. I stamped the sentiments and used a die to cut out the Hip Hip Hooray and popped that up with dimensionals. I finished it off with Going Gray self adhesive dots.

You can order these products and many others at my On Line store https://www.stampinup.ca/?demoid=1002798 Comments are welcomed! Thanks for stopping buy. Michelle

No comments: