Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Wildflower Design Bundle (on sale)


During my facebook live tonight, I shared the cards I made with the new Wildflower Designs bundle (#163334). For the month of June, all bundles in the Stampin Up catalogue are an additional 10% off the already discounted price! These dies are unique in that you can use the positive and negative die cuts to create these cards, so there is absolutely no waste! For my first card, I cut Lemon Lolly cardstock (#161720) at 5.5" and scored at 4.25" (standard A2 size). I cut White card stock (# 159276) at 5.25" x 4" and embossed it with the Dashing Designs 3D embossing folder (#163483). I cut the largest die on Lemon Lolly cardstock, the scallopped die on Pool Party cardstock (#122924), and the smallest die with white cardstock. For the first card, I am using the "outside" (the positive) of the die cuts; the "inside" (the negative) will be used on the second card.

I stamped the flowers with Lemon Lolly ink (#161666) and Pool Party ink (#147107). I stamped the crosshatch pattern with Lemon Lime Twist ink (#147145) directly on the white die cut. I also sed Pool Party ink for the sentiment and die cut. I glued everything down, made a bow with Linen Thread (#104199) and glued that down, then used dimensionals (#104430) to adhere the sentiment. I finished it off with the Dots for Days embellishments (#163779).
I decided to use the negative die cuts for my second card. I cut thick white card stock at 5.5" and scored at 4.5" I used the largest die and cut directly through the front of my card. Then I layered the other die cut pieces in the mddle of the cut out, on the inside of the card. So you open the front of the card, with the front cut out, and the layers are on the inside of the card. I used the small die to cut a pool party piece that I stamped thank you on, in a random pattern. It will layer on top of the other Pool Party piece. Stamp and die cut the flowers and adhere to the card.
Please watch my video to see exactly how the cards were made. All these items can be purchassed through my online store! Thanks for stoppong by!

No comments: