Friday, July 6, 2012

Fun and Fabulous Friday...Christmas Snowflakes

For today's Fun and Fabulous Friday, I chose inspiration from my friend Julie...only I used the brand spanking new Snowflake Soiree (from the upcoming Holiday Mini)...consider this a sneak peek!
The colour scheme is Cherry Cobbler and Pink Pirouette...kind of different for Christmas, but it appeals to me. I added a sparkle by way of Rhinestone Jewels on the "i" of Believe.
I want to try this with Midnight Muse and Silver...that would be gorgeous! Why don't you try this card at home...use any stamp set and colour combo...play around and get creative!
Make sure you check out my NEW class schedule! For a description of all the different classes I offer, click HERE. To register for any class, send me an email!


1 comment:

Julie Leblanc said...

It looks awesome :-) Can't wait to pre-order too! that set and matching builder wheels are the first items on my wish list !