Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine's Treats

Remember all that pretty paper Connie sent me? Well, I finally felt the urge to create some valentine treats. now I don't have as many botfriends as Connie (LOL) but I do have a special weekend crop coming up and I have made enough for all the ladies attending.
These are scaled down pocket cards with a heart shaped sucker inside. I used the scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch and 1 1/4" circle punch to create the "covers" for the suckers. Details: (besides the paper, all products are from SU)
Paper: Target
Card stock: Real Red, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: In My thoughts
Acc: scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, red grosgrain ribbon, white grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, corner rounder

17 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

these treats are great, love them,

Greta Adams said...

how freaking cute girl!! i love these...but i hate v-day...lol...

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How cute are these? Fantastic!

Jenn D said...

These are darling!

Risa said...

These treat bags are awesome Michelle! You did a fantastic job and your friends are going to love these treasures.
malieta:)

CeeCee said...

Ooooooooh, simply adorable!
CC

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow!!! Such a cute and clever project! Awesome use of your goodies.

:-)

Crafty Connie said...

These treat pouches are great! I am sooooo glad that you liked and used the paper. Your friends are going to love your thoughtfulness.

Lauren said...

These are adorable. Perfect for the upcoming holiday!

Michelle B said...

So Adorable! Love them!

Hugs,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Yeah, how about that pack of men Miss Connie has??!!
She's been holding out on me for sure.
I love these, I am looking for a quick project for Max's class with this very same paper, thanks for the idea.

Melissa said...

These are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cute and yummy! I wish I was headed to NavCan - you will have a blast!

Sam said...

Adorable!! Love all the thought that's gone into these :)

Leena said...

These are simply gorgeous!! They must have loved them to bits!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are so pretty. Michelle, where do you find time to do all this? lol

Samantha said...

Super cute, Michelle!! All those fun colors just pop out so nicely :) I'm currently working on V-Day cards as well. Too fun!