Wednesday, February 13, 2008

College exam is OVER!

We left for Belleville at 4:30 am...yuck! A 2.5 hour drive took 4.5 hours...not because the roads were particularily bad, but because we were following snowplows for an hour! We were doing 40 km/hr at the MOST!
In any case, we arrived safe and sound and I began my exam at 9:15. Each section is a timed section and there were 7 sections. The total time was 5.5 HOURS! YUCK!
I am so glad it's over!
I did really well, I think...except for the math and mechanical sections. I will have the results by next Wednesday.
Thanks for everyone's encouraging words on my "back to college" adventure.

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I am sure you aced the test, I went back to school as an adult, it is a wonderful adventure.

mudmaven said...

Michelle - I'm sure you did just super and all the time and energy will be worth it. Relax now and have some creative time! Thanks for sharing your story. ~chris

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm sure you did great! Sounds like one exhausting day though. You need to do something today that you totally enjoy! Happy Valentine's Day!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Keeping every thing crossed for you i am sure you will have done realy well ,Dawnxx
like the new photo xxxx

Anonymous said...

You GO Girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted, I'm sure you did well :)

Crafty Connie said...

Rock on with your bad self Michelle!
Congratulations on taking that first step on the journey of going back to school. I am sure that you did very well on the exam and before long you will be shopping for notebooks, pens, pencils and textbooks.

Lauren said...

YAY! I'm sure you did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I'm glad it went well. I can't wait til you get the results and I can say congratulations officially. :)

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO proud of you!!!

Risa said...

I am sure that you aced the test Michelle! Keep up posted and enjoy your week off.
malieta:)

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

Hope you did good, let me know...

Sam said...

Oh wow, didn't know you were doing the back at college thing...kudos to you missus, you have my utmost respect and admiration..and good luck for Wednesday ;)

OOooh that's today!!!

Samantha said...

Congrats on getting it all done and over with!! Good for you :)