Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tart and Tangy

I had such a fabulous time at NavCan this past weekend! There is truly nothing better than scrapping and stamping with friends!
I managed to get 7 LOs done and 48 cards completed. I made 12 each of the following:
I used the new sets, Tart and Tangy and Phrases for a Friend plus the new designer paper Summer Picnic (these will be available in the Occasions mini available to customers March 1) to create this Scratch ans Sniff card. To make the scratch and sniff powder, you'll need sugar free drink mix and embossing powder. I used orange Kool Aid and Glassy Glaze EP. You mix 1 part drink mix to 2 parts EP.
Again, I used the pretty Summer Picnic paper and Tart and Tangy set for this card. I LOVE this colour combination!




15 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Two great cards, love the cherries and the orange slice, have a great day.

Crafty Connie said...

WOW 48 cards! Yikers girl you were super productive. Thanks for the recipe for scratch-n-sniff. Your two cards are great.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You got a lot done! Way to go! Scratch and sniff cards? How cool is that? These are fantastic!

mudmaven said...

Great looking cards and scratch & sniff to boot! WOW! Glad you had a good time. tfs ~chris

Lauren said...

Great cards. Seems like we are all wild over fruit lately :)

Renée said...

That's an incredible amount of stuff to get made! Your cards are great, I love the new paper too!!

Melissa said...

I SO have to get that Cherry paper and such!! Excellent work!

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

Did you sleep at all LOL..... The Blackburn crop asn't the same without you, see you next month.

Thanh Vo said...

Glad you had a blast Michelle!!! Love these new cards with this set. I cant wait to order it from the new mini!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were super-productive at the crop! Congrats!

I love the colour combos of the cards you made... the green and orange look great together, and the light blue with red and white are AWESOME.

Sam said...

48 cards?????? Did you eat??

Glad you had such an enjoyable time even if I am a teeny bit jealous lol

Love the fresh and bright cards too ;)

Unknown said...

48 cards??!! Wow!
Love the orange one and the scent too...very cool!

CeeCee said...

Ooooh, I'm loving this new stamp set. And the papers...! Those are very cute cards, Michelle.

CC

Corie said...

These are just so cute!!

Samantha said...

I really like these cards!! They make me want to go eat a big bowl of fruit!!