Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day cards


After seeing a pin on Pinterest about how to elongate one of my framelits dies, I was inspired to make some Valentine's day cards.

Hearts a Flutter stamps and More Amore paper
I used my new favourite designer series paper, More Amore (#129309), and the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and matching framelits (#131098). I stamped the "just for you" sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370) and cut it out with the Bitty Banners framelit (#129267). I really liked how the design turned out, so I tried it again:

P.S. I Love You
 This time I used the retired stamp set P.S. I Love You and embossed the images with black embossing powder (#109133). The colour palette is Real Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla and I used the First Edition Specialty paper (#121878) for the background.

You can purchase any of these items from my online store-shop 24/7!

No comments: