Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feeling Sentimental cards

One of the FREE Sale-a-Bration items you can choose is this really retro stamp set called Feeling Sentimental, which includes 4 images. Today I made 2 cards, using 2 of the images from this set. I kept my pallette black, grey, red and white for both cards.


I added the Argyle embossing folder here (page 189), on Real Red Core'dinations cardstock, then lightly sanded. I added the ribbon with a safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets accesories on page 175.
For this card, I added the Take a Ticket stamp set, stamped in black ink on Real Red and Basic Gray cardstock, and used the Ticket Duo punch to punch them out.
You earn FREE exclusive sale-a-bration products for every 60.00 in product that you purchase from me. Host your own private class and earn even more! Shop online 24/7 in my online store.
 



No comments: