Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun and Fabulous Friday...friend card


Welcome to another Friday, where the cards are fun and fabulous...and easy to recreate.
The colour combination is Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.
The stamp sets are Everything Eleanor and Friendly Phrases.
The card base is Crumb Cake; mat with Pool Party; mat with Very Vanilla.
I stamped the swirl in Crumb Cake and the bird in Early Espresso.
I attached a piece of retired designer series paper.
I attached the Pool Party seam binding, using glue dots to make my ruffles at the top.
I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso, punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch; I cut a scrap of Early Espresso card stock with the 1 3/4" circle punch and adhered them together.
I stamped an image with Pool Party ink onto Pool Party cardstock and punched it out with the 2 3/4" scallop circle punch.
I used dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the Pool party piece, and dimensionals to adhere the scallop piece to the card.
A ten-minute card!

No comments: