Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun and Fabulous Friday-introducing Loyalty Cards!

I am still trying to wrap my head around being home after a fabulous convention. I am planning events for  both my customers and downline to attend, and I am excited to earn my first incentive trip! (OK, so I haven't earned it yet, but it is my goal, and with your help I know I can do it!)
I am introducing a Loyalty Card. For every 20.00 you spend before taxes and shipping, you get a point on your card. You can redeem your points as soon as you have as little as 2-you don't have to wait for a full card! Here's how it works:
$20.00=1 point.
redeem 2 points for half off a Friday Night Crop
redeem 4 points for a FREE Friday Night Crop
redeem 6 points for a FREE class*

*excludes Specialty Classes where the stamp set is included.

Once you redeem your points, you start all over! You can redeem points as often as you wish. Here's a one-time bonus: join a Stamper's Club and get 4 points automatically! That's a FREE Friday night crop, or only 2 points away from a FREE class!

I think my customers and downline are simply wonderful, so here's today's Fun and Fabulous card:


For information about my events, click HERE.
For event schedule, click HERE.
For information about joining my team, click HERE.

No comments: