Wednesday, July 9, 2008

French birthday card

At my job, a calendar is circulated every month. On the calendar is listed every employee's birthday. I have made a card for every birthday since I began March 10, whether I know the employee or not. So far they have been well recieved.
This card is for a colleague in one of our french queues. I do not know her, well except someone pointed her out to me and said, "that's her." so I know who to give the card to, LOL!
The sentiment translates into, "Birthday Wishes". Her birthday is tomorrow, so I hope she likes it! With convention only 3 weeks away, I have been very busy with my swaps etc...and very negligent in my blog visits. I do apologize, but I promice to visit you all soon!

6 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful card!
I am sure that your coworker will appreciate it very much.

Scrappy Girl said...

Love the blues. How sweet of you to make cards for everyone.

Renée said...

How sweet to make cards for all your co-workers! Very nice card, love your colours!!

Risa said...

I know your colleague will love her beautiful card Michelle! The soft colors and the embellishments are beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Convention? Are you going to another SU! convention?! Have a GREAT time, you crazy woman you!

And btw, I love the card, and even more... I LOVE that you are making cards for everyone at work. You are a true sweetheart, you know that? xox

Sam said...

Oh my gosh, EVERY employee?? I hope you don't work for a big company lol!!

Love the soft colours of this and such pretty flowers...beautiful! Have fun at the convention :)