Monday, August 13, 2007

What a great deal!

Would you like getting a complete colour family of ink pads FREE? Getting 12 free ink pads to supplement the demonstrator Starter Kit is a great deal, and it's here only until Sept 30.
When you purchase the starter kit, before September 30, you can choose from the Bold Brights, Soft Subtles, Earth Elements and Rich Regals colour families.

Here's how it works:

From August 10 - September 30, new demonstrators will get to choose a colour family of Classic Stampin' Pads® free when they purchase the Starter Kit. That's up to a $79.95 value in addition to the excellent value of the kit itself, valued at over $500! The cost of the Starter Kit is only $275 CDN + PST (no S&H or GST!)

For more information, please contact me:
Michelle Sturgeon
comestampwithme@cogeco.ca
(613)534-4623

2 comments:

Colleen Schaan said...

Hi Michelle, did you think I fell off the face of the earth? I have not had a chance to blurf in about a week...so I am catching up. I will make one big comment here...thanks for tagging me a thinker...(my brain is so fuzzy right now that it is kind of funny though) and your pink cards that you made with your friends are super cute. I LOVE your new photo too!

Sam said...

Wow, you know I can't wait until SU come to the UK and I get to be a demonstrator!! What great value!