Tuesday, July 3, 2007

7 Random Facts

I was tagged from Well Said Cards AND also tagged by Kitty...
I need to reveal 7 random facts about myself. Then I need to tag 7 other people!
1-I bite my nails...to the nib!
2-I went to Night School and took grade 12 chemistry...and got a 93% final grade!
3-My husband is 14 years older than me. (well, chronologically...mentally, he's still 12).
4-I have Anxiety Disorder and take medication every day. I've also suffered from Depression in the past.
6-I am adopted.
7-I love to watch the Comedy Channel.

I changed some of my "taggees" as they had already been tagged! Laura,Sarah, Alex, Alisa,Kimmie , Melissa, Valerie,

4 comments:

joslyn said...

great blog! love your cards.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow. A 93% in chemistry! I'm so jealous!

Glad to hear that your depression is in the past. Mine is too.

:-)

Anonymous said...

I am proud to say I knew all of those beautiful facts that make you the Michelle I know and love!!
Just checking in to see all your updates!!

Hugs,
Jen

Libby Hickson said...

It was fun to learn a little more about you - your comment about your husband cracked me up! :-)