Monday, July 23, 2012

Where are all the cards?



 OK, so I'm at A Stampin'Up! convention. I'm posting lots of pics. But where are all the stamping projects? Where are the cards? The swaps? OK, OK, stop pressuring me. I've got them! Above is a pic of all my swap cards. I need to organie them. If you would like to see them in person, I will have them all out on display at my upcoming classes and events. The next event is my Fun and Fabulous Friday on July 27, and you can read all about it HERE.


 LOVE this duck cards made from the Blossom Petals Builder punch (page 185 in the SU catalogue). How creative!


Very pretty cards above. Below, a cool use of the Lacy and Lovely set. You could do the same with the Circle Circus set.


SO CUTE! A Disney card!


Perfect for Nurse Appreciation week, or as a get well soon card! I LOVE this!

A pic of some of my faves, notice the first card with the bicycle is upside down. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep at convention. :)
I have SO much more to share. Keep checking in! Stay creative!


No comments: