Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Momento Mall means re-packing!


This is a fellow demonstrator, in the lobby of the hotel I was at, with all her stuff strewn about, trying to figure out what goes where. She was over by 2 pounds, so she is re-arranging all her stuff to fit AND be under the maximum weight allowance!
In my case, momento mall shopping shopping for my Stamper's Club and my upline and sideline, meant buying new luggage. Yes, you read that correctly...I actually had to go to Macy's and BUY a suitcase to bring home Momento Mall stuff. I was lucky though...Macy's had a sale. I got a 5 piece luggage set for 62.00 (that INCLUDES the tax!) I'm such a shopper. (and I couldn't blame Stamp Bear because he was at home)! So when Mike picked me up at the airport, not only did he forget I was blonde, he didn't recognize the luggage I was carrying! LOL!

This is Salt Lake City taken from the airport.


Here I am with my room mates...Lisa, Suzanne and Lisa.
Now for some random pics of me with fellow demonstrators:









OK, so remember, my Fun and Fabulous Friday night class is THIS Friday July 27 at 7:00pm and my Christmas in July class is THIS Sunday the 29 at 1:00pm...click HERE for details! Would love to see you at either class! (plus all my swap cards will be available for you to look through)!

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Great Pic's !! I am excited to see your next post... :)

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin