Friday, August 14, 2009

More Swap cards from Convention

Most of the swapping I did was for Caroline LeBel, who is busy planning our Stampin'Palooza and wasn't able to come to Convention...she will be going to Founder's Circle in September, though! But I did manage to swap a bit for myself. Here are more samples.
Above is the cool Halloween set called From the Crypt, created by Anna Haase.

This pretty card uses the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set Very Thankful. Two dollars from every set sold is donated to RMHC. Card created by Vera Schoeters.

This is TOTALLY cute! It was made using the Big Shot #2 die and various other punches. There is no information as to who created this, sorry.

One of the best cards using the Manhatten Flower embossing folders that I have seen. Created by Liz Gullett.
I am leaving for a very brief trip to Moncton, NB and I will be back on Thursday. I will try to update the blog while I am away.

5 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

Amazing swap cards!

Barb said...

Such great cards!
I hope you're having a good trip out east.

Barb said...

Such great cards!
I hope you're having a good trip out east.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kat said...

Great cards. TFS