Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Convention Stuff!



Stamp Bear met lots of awesome people. Like Dirk, that crazy fun Stampin' Up! Photographer, that really reminds me of Johnny Fairplay from Survivor a few seasons back. Except Dirk is nice.


Oh, this was so wonderful. Stamp Bear meets Mary Poulcin. She is so incredible! I want to be her when I grow up.

Stamp Bear meets Spencer Willis, aka Dusty Durango. (I had a Dusty Durango once; it went to the wreckers). Do you think he'll ever live that down at the office?

Stamp Bear is such a playa! Look at him making the moves on that cheerleader bear. Naughty.
Tomorrow, I will post some of the incredible swaps I got for Caroline, who I was swapping for.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, Stamp Bear really gets around. :) So cute!!

Looks like you had a blast, as expected :( ...maybe next year.

Crafty Connie said...

Looks like you had your hands full just keeping track of Stamp Bear.

conductorchik said...

We totally should have met at convention!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my Stamp Bear sure made the rounds!! Love that you got a pic with him and his girlfriend Cheerleader Bear - and that she is cheering for the right team!
Great pics !!