Monday, August 10, 2009

Back from Convention!


Wow, am I ever tired! What a fun trip though! The first day, while EVERYONE else was lined up at Momento Mall, I walked around the Marketing Resource part of the Gathering Place. I was randomly selected, along with a few others, to create a sample for the Holiday Extravaganza display board. The first photo shows me pointing to my card. Not only did I get to play with whatever SU products I wanted that were on the table, I got to keep the stamp set! So I walked away with Just Beclause.
That night I met up with some ladies from Splitcoast Stampers for a dinner at the Blue Iguana. We were able to pick up our SCS T-shirts...I took a photo of Dina with her T-shirt. The above photo is just some of us crazy ladies swapping our cards!


Tomorrow, I will introduce you to Stamp Bear. He had many adventures at Convention! You'll want to read all about it and see his photos of all the people he met and trouble he got into!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lol - I am working on it! I have the days in my calendar and sure as heck hope the kiddos are ready for me to be gone!!
But..I am planning on going to the Regional in Quebec City - so that's a step in the right direction!
Love your card - so glad you were picked too for the display board - how awesome! And that you got to keep the stamp set...so that makes how many free sets for you from Convention 2009???

:)
Your PROUD Upline (and friend)
Jen

kat said...

Cute card and way cool getting to keep the set.

Sandi said...

Yep, I will NEVER miss a convention again. You ladies are having way too much fun without me! Thanks for sharing your experience, as it was the next best thing to being there.

Sandi said...

Yep, I will NEVER miss a convention again. You ladies are having way too much fun without me! Thanks for sharing your experience, as it was the next best thing to being there.

Thanh Vo said...

Glad to see that you had fun again!

Crafty Connie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Your card looks great, such a great layout on the spot. Look forward to more conventions stories.

Dina said...

Hey Michelle!!
I wished I got a T-shirt but didn't and I'll HAPPILY settle for a tshirt photo!!
Was a blast meeting you!!

Barbara Jean Smith said...

Hi Michelle!!

It was great to meet you too! I had a blast at the M&G night! It was awesome to put so many faces to names. I wish I had taken more photos. :) Great job!! I hope your bear didn't get too much of a hangover. That bottle is almost the same size! :)

conductorchik said...

OMG! I was almost at that dinner!!! But I had to bow out to help with the SCS dinner.