Friday, August 23, 2019

Beautiful Friendship


To day I am featuring the new stamp set called Beautiful Friendship. It is found on page 123 of the annual catalogue. This is a new set in the distINKtive line.
I like the way these flowers look stamped in muted tones, like I have done on this card.

 The colours I used are Seaside Spray, Highland Heather, Soft Seafoam and Daffodil Delight (stamped off). I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black and used the Layering Ovals dies to cut it out.
The soft, muted tones look very pretty.
The card dimensions are:
card base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
card panel: 5" x 4 3/4"
mat: 5 1/8" x 4 7/8"

To see how this card was created, please watch my video on youtube.
You can order these, or any products, from my online store. Just click the Shop SU online button at the top of the page.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: