Friday, July 12, 2019

In Color of the Month Club


I have exciting news for anyone that wants ALL the new In Color inks, refills, ribbon, designer series paper,and card stock but can't pay for it all at once: my new In Color of the Month Club!
Each month you will receive:
-an ink pad
-an ink refill
-2 yards of scalloped linen ribbon
-6 sheets of card stock
-a marker
-8 6x6 sheets of designer series paper
-a hand made card from ME!

PLUS , as a gift for joining, you will get the In Color faceted dots for free and a surprise gift at the end of the 5 months.
You get all of this for only 35.00 a month! If you are out of town and require the package to be mailed, you will also pay the postal fee.
You can watch my video on you tube to see exactly what the packaged product looks like, and see exactly what you will get each month!

The first month begins with rococo rose, and here is the card I have made for all my club members:


 here is a close up of the pretty scalloped linen ribbon.
If you would like to be a part of this, and you live anywhere in Canada, please send me an email and I would be happy to get you started!

No comments: