Saturday, June 29, 2019

Vintage Versailles

Hello from hot and muggy Ontario, Canada. I just finished creating this card using the Very Versailles and A Little Lace stamp sets from Stampin' Up! and I am in love with it. Does that ever happen to you? You make something and it turns out better than you expected and you just fall in love with it?
I am usually not a vintage girl, but this set is so fun to play with.
Let's take a look at the card:

 The colours I used are Smokey Slate, Basic Grey, and Petal Pink. I also used the Lacy background die to create the scalloped edge. To see how I made this card from start to finish, check out my you tube video.

Here is a close up of the ribbon. I used the Petal Pink striped organdy ribbon and made a bow. Then I used my heat tool to crinkle it up. I LOVE how it turned out.
To order these items, or any items, you can shop at my online store by clicking the Shop Now button at the top of my blog page.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: