Friday, February 9, 2018

Pretty Valentine

I wanted to make a Valentine card for a friend, but I was tired of pink and red, so I went on Pinterest and found thie colour combination

I really like the colours together, and even used it as a challenge for my Stamps fantastic! team.
So I took out my 2 favourite heart sets from the occasions catalogue, Sure Do Love You bundle with framelits (145966) and Heart happiness (145769) and began creating.

I stamped the largest heart image in Soft Sky ink, then used the largest heart framelit to cut the inside, which reveals the Soft Sky cardstock underneath. I stamped the rest of the hearts and used the matching framelits to cut them out, and layered them on my card. I stamped the sentiment with Night of Navy, and used the banner framelit to cut it out, and popped it up on my card. Finally, I decided to use the Glitter enamel dots (144200) to embellish the card.
You can order any of these items and more from my online store.

No comments: