Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thank You Card Using Retired Product

I made several of these cards this weekend to use as my customer thank you cards and then I found out both these sets are retiring! I just bought Off The Grid and have been using it quite a lot, and I have always loved Fabulous Florets!
I stamped the flowers in Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango and cut them out using our Paper snips. I layered the Tangerine Tango flower to give more dimension. The leaves are stamped in Old Olive and the grid is stamped in Soft Suede. The edges were distressed then matted onto Melon Mambo cardstock. the card base is Soft Suede.

Retiring product is only available while supplies last! PLUS free shipping until Friday April 25 is even sweeter! Contact me to place your order or click the Order Stampin'Up online button at the top of my page to shop 24/7, or click this link.

No comments: