Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fun and Fabulous Friday...sneak peek!

My monthly Fun and Fabulous Friday class is tomorrow night...we create 4 simple cards that are easy to reproduce and recreate at home. Here is a sneak peek at one of the cards we will be creating:







This card uses the stamp set Betsy's Blossoms. The colour scheme is More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive. The sentiment is from the stamp set Curley Cute. I also stamped the wing on a scrap piece of Whisper White and cut it out, then popped it up with dimensionals.
To create this card and 3 others, send me an email to register for the Fun and Fabulous Friday class. To see my other upcoming events, click HERE.

Remember, the Back to Spool promotion ends September 30...to place your order and get FREE ribbon either email me or click HERE to place an order online.

No comments: