Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend!

 This past weekend I went to a team training event put on by Josee Smuck, Marlayne Hardy and Maggie Patterson. The information was wonderful, plus we made 9 projects and best of all, I won an AWESOME door prize!

 Here are 2 of the projects we made...a cute tea bag gift holder (above) and a really cool candy treat cup covered up with the flower edgelits (below)...the candy is in a treat cup behind the top flower.


 Here is Stamp Bear with the very amazing door prize I won...3 stamp sets! Included were No Peeking, One in a Million and Cheers to You. I used the No Peeking stamp set that evening at the cottage and made a really cute card that I will upload tomorrow.

So that brings me to the rest of the weekend...stamping at Jen's cottage. Every year Jen treats her top demonstrators to a stamping weekend at her cottage and we have loads of fun. Unfortunately, i had to leave early due to work, but it was still a great weekend.
While I was sleeping, apparantly Stamp Bear got into some trouble...Jen took the photos but I was only allowed to see 2 of them...so I am not sure how MUCH trouble he got into...perhaps she will share the photos?
Until tomorrow!

No comments: