Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Stuff!


I love new stuff! My UPS guy came yesterday and I spent hours assembling my new stamp sets, fondling my new ribbon, smelling my new DSP...finally today, I decided to create.
I LOVE these two sets together...Kindness Matters (p.121) and Creative Elements (p.137). The colours are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Melon Mambo.
If you do not yet have a Stampin'Up! idea book and catalogue, then come to my Catalogue Kick Off and get one for FREE! I'm also having my BOGO (buy one get one free) sale. You will also get to play with new stuff...and as I mentioned, I LOVE new stuff!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You are right Michelle, these 2 stamps sets look awesome together. I would not have thought to try it, but it makes total sense. I haven't gotten either of these sets yet, so I'm really drooling over here!!