Saturday, March 5, 2011

thank you for being you


Every second Friday night I go cropping at Auntie Em's (my local scrapbook store). I always have fun and I am usually creative. Last night was a huge surprise because they celebrated my birthday (which was March 1) with a SCRUMPTIOUS cheesecake (it had caramel in it!) and a beautiful azalea plant. That's the second time I was surprised for my birthday, because my stamper's club members also gave me a party on club night...and Maureen made a to-die-for homemade cheesecake with chocolate sauce! I was spoiled with a pretty silver necklace, enough tea to last my life and homemade preserves.
I am lucky to have met such great friends...all thanks to Stampin' Up!
Now to the card...made last night using Circle Circus and Bold Blossom. I used the pretty Springtime Vintage buttons from the Occasions mini. I crimped the bottom of the card, because it needed something there. Punches are large oval and scallop oval.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

What a fun card Michelle!! Love the "happy" colors, especially right now when I have the Winter Blues!! I haven't had this set out in ages -- time to get it inky!