Sunday, February 20, 2011

Owl you need is love...




Every month I get together with some scrapping friends for our monthly crop...yesterday was the day. I created about 10 cards, and these 2 are my faves. I used the Love Letter designer paper...the colours are Crumb Cake, Black, Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler.
The first card looks so Gothic to me. I sponged black ink around the edges of the Cherry Cobbler card stock. The second card is based on the Mojo Monday sketch.
I sure had fun with my owl punch...I hadn't used it in quite a while. I also really like the patterns of the designer paper (page 173 in the catalogue). The sentiment "live laugh love" was a set I chose for FREE as my one of my Saleabration sets...it's on page 183.
If you would like to learn how to make cards and earn free product from the catalogue, please contact me! I would love to share with you!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Great card for the "men" in our lives. I always have such a hard time with that and my customer's want one in their next class. I think this would be a great one to CASE!!