Monday, July 26, 2010

Some photos from Convention 2010!


A photo with Shelli Gardner, co-founder and CEO of Stampin'Up!

There was a recruiting fair at The Gathering Place. One of the games was to spin the wheel and get a prize.
This was all the free stuff I got for going to Stampin'Up! Convention 2010. This following photo is a close up of the surprise goodies we got on the very last day, just before convention ended. The last photo is me with all my free stuff. We really do get treated very well!


Tomorrow, I will upload more photos, including some of the amazing projects that were featured on main Stage!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love all the pics!! Just look at that loot! I do hope you get your luggage soon!!!

Can't wait to hear about your biggest WOW on the new products that you weren't expecting!!

The fabric perhaps???

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE the fabric! And all the hallowe'en stuff, thanks Brent Steele.

Thanh Vo said...

Another year, another convention, another whole lot of fun for you!!!

Sandi said...

Hi Michelle!
I am so sorry that I missed meeting you at Convention. It's always so much nicer when you can meet in person. And yes, it was totally fabulous at Convention. Shelli always throws a good party doesn't she.