Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Fun Surprise!

Hope everyone had a great long weekend! I sure did! Yummy turkey dinner with all the fixins'!
I got a cool surprise in the mail today...a fun make & take complete with instructions! How fun. So I put it together and the result is the lovely card you see here. This was from Caroline LeBel, who hosted the Stampin'Palooza I have been posting about. So thank you, Caro!

In other news, here is a photo of me presenting at said Palooza. See that hand, holding the mic? That's Brent, he is Caro's hubby and my own personal mic holder.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Did somebody say Turkey Dinner??? OMG, this is my favorite meal, and I only get it once a year (my DH hates it). Excuse my ignorance please, but do you have Thanksgiving in Canada? A very nice picture of you Michelle -- looking like an actress on stage. I think I saw another of your cards posted on SU -- congratulations, you are becoming a regular.
Sandi

Thanh Vo said...

Awesome - I didnt know you had made a presentation!

Monica G said...

First Palooza, next we'll be seeing you chumming up with all the Founder Circle chicks! Great card and you deserve everything!